Port de Lers
Route to Port de Lers
- Take the National Road 20 (N20) towards Tarascon-sur-Ariège.
- In Tarascon-sur-Ariège, take the Departmental Road 8 (D8) towards Vicdessos.
- Continue on the same D8 road following the signs towards Suc-et-Sentenac and then Port de Lers.
The launch site is located between the Col de Lers and the Lers Pond.
We will systematically contact you the day before, by phone between 7 PM and 9 PM, to inform you about the status of your reservation following the weather check:
- If the conditions are good, we will confirm with you the time and meeting place.
- Otherwise, we will agree on a new date for your flight.
Good to Know
The recommended attire for a flight includes closed shoes such as sneakers or mountain boots, pants, and a long-sleeved top, as well as a warm overcoat (we operate at over 1400 meters altitude, where temperatures are rarely scorching, even in the height of summer).
If you plan to stay on site, also consider bringing sun protection (sunscreen, cap, sunglasses, as well as water).
For more information to prepare for your flight: FAQ.